Here is my first T-Shirt renovation.
I have a favorite shirt. It is my favorite because it is cheep and comfy.
They are t-shirts from Michael's and Joann's. Normally they are about $4.99, but you can always find them on sale for 2 for $5 or even better sometimes.
They are a really good quality shirt too. They don't shrink and they keep the color for quite awhile. The only thing I don't like about them is the neck. So here is my fix!
I started by cutting some circles in different sizes from an old t-shirt of the same color.
Then I created a pattern for how I wanted my neck line to be.
Then I hemmed the collar with a basic roll over. I turned my tension down a bit so that the fabric wouldn't bunch up, t-shirt material is very light weight and does that.
After I did that I started laying out my flowers. Once I decided what to do I started sewing them on by hand. Just a few stitches to keep them in place. I ended up adding more stitches than I thought because the flowers were flopping all over the place.